Psychotherapist, Yoga Instructor, Mental Health & Wellness Educator and Workshop Facilitator
With psychology, education and psychotherapy degrees I naturally gravitated towards a desire to help and educate others. Whilst yoga was originally just a passion of mine, I was recommended to complete my Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training certification - the training focusses a lot on connecting and understanding the mind, body and soul. Combining this knowledge and understanding with my psychotherapy, workshop facilitation and wellness education roles led me to start my own retreats.
- Teacher in schools and senior leadership roles since 2006.
- Consultant in education & workshop creator/facilitator since 2009.
- Individual, relationship and group psychotherapy counselling since -2015 ( & ).
- Mental health and wellness education since 2016.
- Practising yoga (hatha, vinyasa flow, yin and restorative) since 2008 and teaching since 2018.
Merged this experience and passion together to create retreats in 2020.
A diverse range of other experienced professionals will be co-hosting and sharing their passions at the retreats. Watch this space for our exciting collaborations for 2021.